QSC TouchMix 8 Compact Digital Mixer
The QSC TouchMix 8 offers large console performance and features in a compact and easy-to-use package.
- 12 full function Inputs: Four mic, four mic/line (XLR/TRS Combo), two stereo line (TRS), USB 2-track
- Outputs: Four aux (XLR), one stereo (TRS), main R/L (XLR), cue/monitor (TRS)
- Four-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects plus a pitch corrector
- Direct to hard-drive recording and playback of multi-track wave files
- Colour, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Remote control via mobile devices. Wi-Fi interface included
- Read More
The QSC TouchMix 8 is designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large 'concert' mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix 8 offers the power and functionality to satisfy the most demanding professionals and a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve quality results quickly.
Just as digital cameras offer advanced features to meet the needs of highly skilled professional photographers with 'point and shoot' features to assist novice users in achieving optimum results, the TouchMix-8 (12 input channels) provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation that offers total control over all parameters or Simple Mode that provides only the most essential controls.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix 16 not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.