QSC KW152 15 inch active 2 way PA speakers ( Pair )
Building on the success of the K Series, the KW Series represents the next evolutionary step in wood enclosure loudspeakers. Our system engineers have created the KW Series to feature all the groundbreaking electronic attributes of the popular K Series while at the same time designing a product that is both smaller and significantly lighter than previous wood enclosure models.
• K Series performance in a lightweight, birch design
• 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2 x 500 W)
• Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
• DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
• Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
• Four-position Mic/Line gain
• Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
• Comfortable ergonomic handles
• 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
• M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Read More
Like the K Series, the KW152 features a QSC designed, 1000 watt (2 x 500) Class D power module. And continuing in the K Series tradition, it's fitted with the identical high-output 1.75-inch HF device and a woofer of the same high quality design, regardless of speaker size.
Defined Coverage Area
Directivity Matched Transition (DMT™) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural 'dead' or 'hot' frequency zones.
Extensive signal processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy all expectations for a product in this category:
• Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line array products maps 65-75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
• DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
• GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
The KW152 features a four-position mic / line gain switch that allows for connection of a wide variety of devices. Combo XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs accept both mic and line level input while a set of RCA phono inputs allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for 'daisy-chaining' of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (full-range models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
The KW152 features a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired.
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Phoenix-Style connector. In an installed application, multiple KW Series speakers can be 'daisy-chained' for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
The KW Series is designed to withstand the rigours of professional use. Advanced construction processes, premium-grade Baltic birch cabinetry, ergonomic, cast aluminium handles and a highly protective steel grille provide for ease of transport and long term durability. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for flown applications with a KW M10 KIT (sold separately).
• 15 inch 2-way trapezoidal
• Low-frequency: 15 inch cone transducer
• High-frequency: 1.75 inch diaphragm compression driver
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
• 47 Hz - 18 kHz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
• 44 Hz - 20 kHz
Nominal Coverage (-6 dB)
• 60° axisymmetric
Maximum SPL (1 meter)
• 133 dB peak
• 1000 W Class D (500 W LF, 500 W HF) continuous. 2000 W Peak
• 32.1 x 17.5 x 15.2 inches
• 816 x 445 x 386 mm
• 62 lb / 28 Kgs
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. We please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
stock message Ordered on request Brand Qsc Condition New Power 501-1000W Specifications
• 15 inch 2-way trapezoidal
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|