QSC K8.2 Active PA Speaker, Single
The QSC K8.2 from the K.2 Series is quite simply, the next standard in powered loudspeakers.
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- 1 x 8 inch LF driver
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening area
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Read More
The QSC K8.2 is equipped with a 2000-watt power module carefully matched to high-performance woofers and compression drivers. DMT™ (Directivity-Matched Transition) ensures smooth coverage across the entire listening area. Advanced on-board DSP provides Intrinsic Correction™ voicing and advanced system management to further optimise performance.
Superbly flexible, the K8.2 provides its operators with a library of preset contours for common applications such as Stage Monitor, Dance Music, Musical Instrument Amplification, Hand-held Microphone and more, while also offering storable Scenes to recall user-configurable settings such as input type, delay, EQ, cross-over and selected contour.
Operated as either main PA or as a floor monitor, the k8.2 can also be flown, wall- or truss-mounted, or placed on a speaker pole, either straight-firing or with 7.5-degree down-tilt.