QSC K12 12 inch Active 2 Way PA Speaker (damage to bottom of grill)This item has been damaged. See below for further details.
It sold for spares or repair with no warranty.
The QSC K12 offers up to 1000W of Class D amplifier power in a tough and attractive portable enclosure. This lightweight 2 way speaker also features extensive onboard DSP to further enhance and refine your sound, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
- 1000 watt Class D powered lightweight speaker
- 12 inch woofer with 1.75 inch compression driver
- Read More
The QSC K12 is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminium handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
Combo XLR and 1/4-in TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for 'daisy-chaining' of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
• DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural 'dead' or 'hot' frequency zones.
• Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in QSC's high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
• DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
• GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on the GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
The K12 featurse a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Qsc Condition Damaged Power 501-1000W
|This product has no reviews yet.|