QSC GX7 power amplifier (1000Wpch at 4 Ohms)
The QSC GX7 power amplifier (1000Wpch at 4 Ohms) is a powerful, lightweight amplifier ideal for musicians and DJs.
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimised for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- 'GuardRail' automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4-inch TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon combo accepts, 1/4-inch (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems
- Read More
The QSC GX7 1,000-watt power amplifier gives your speakers the power they need while giving you the efficiency and protective features you want for easy operation and peace of mind. The GX7 uses advanced components for both light weight and reliability. Its GuardRail protection allows delivery of peak power while preventing overloads. It's equipped with a crossover switch, so adding a subwoofer to your system is a snap. Optimised for 4- and 8-ohm speakers, this amp also fits perfectly into popular racks, and its lightweight design (well under 20 lbs.) makes the GX7 incredibly easy to transport.
GX Series amplifiers are ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimised output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It's all here – dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
QSC GX7 Power Handling
8 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven): 725W
8 ohms / 1 kHz (single channel driven): 800W
4 ohms / 1 kHz (both channels driven): 1000W
4 ohms / 1 kHz (single channel driven): 1200W