ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials
ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials is an orchestral sample library including the Kontakt Sample Player.
- Epic full orchestra articulations - symphonic string, brass and wind ensembles
- Legato ensembles with real note transitions
- Classical, melodic and world percussion including tympani and Japanese drums and also previously unreleased Piano Mystique and Harpsichord
- Cinematic effects, clusters and percussive hits, inspiring and thematic Multis
- Ground-shaking Dystopia sound design
- 12GB, 44.1kHz 24-bit library pool (7 GB compressed NCW format)
- Two simultaneous activations per licensee
- Read More
ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials gives you the essence of cinematic scoring. Encompassing full symphony orchestra, string, brass and woodwind ensembles, plus classical and world percussion, Orchestral Essentials arms your DAW with a complete film scoring arsenal. For every orchestral section, you get a boatload of articulations, a superb legato instrument, and an amazingly usable set of textures, clusters, and effects. Outside the orchestral realm, you get church organ, concert harp, grand piano, harpsichord, and ProjectSAM's unique Dystopia sound design.
For Orchestral Essentials, ProjectSAM carefully selected just the right elements from each of their products, including the renowned Symphobia series, True Strike series, and Orchestral Brass Classic, and packaged them into an incredibly versatile, knockout package. Orchestral Essentials even includes exclusive instruments not found in any other ProjectSAM products. Orchestral Essentials sounds great. Brass, strings, and woodwinds were sampled in sections to capture the organic sound of orchestral instruments in a concert hall. ProjectSAM records various orchestrations (e.g., horns and trombones) to achieve the richness you hear in the samples.
Orchestral Essentials comes from a company known for their natural, rich-sounding virtual instruments and painstaking attention to detail. Top film composers such as Carter Burwell and Patrick Doyle rely on ProjectSAM libraries as integral components of their work.
Mac: Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM, OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update)
PC: Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
Supported Plug-In Formats: Standalone, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), VST, AU,ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI