ProjectSAM BUNDLE: Symphobia 1 and 2 Orchestral Library
ProjectSAM BUNDLE: Symphobia 1 & 2 is a virtual instrument bundle with ProjectSAM Symphobia, Symphobia 2, and Kontakt Sample Player available together at a reduced price for a limited time.
- Live recordings of orchestral full-ensemble multi-samples captured in a beautiful concert hall environment
- Vast library of orchestral clusters, rips and other instantly inspiring cinematic effects
- Covering strings, all-new brass, woodwinds and much more
- Lots of additional cinematic content including Dystopia II and ethnic flute phrases
- Two mic sets available: Concert Stage and Close mic
- Orchestral sections recorded as full-range ensembles, pre-seated on the stage
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player included, offering custom scripting, repetition, simulated legato, octaver and more
- Read More
The ideal orchestral sample library for film, TV, and video game scoring, ProjectSAM's Symphobia is loaded with ensemble multi-samples spanning a range of orchestrations and articulations, so you can create massive orchestral arrangements with incredible realism. What's more, ProjectSAM's Symphobia's ensemble offerings make up roughly half of the 20GB library - the other half features cinematic effects, played by different orchestral sections. There are violin glissandi, full orchestra rips and stabs, dark textures, trailer risers, and more.
ProjectSAM's Symphobia 2 picks up where Symphobia leaves off, giving you, in total, a massive orchestral sample library that's perfect for film, television, or video game scoring. Symphobia 2 is packed with ensemble multi-samples that include a broad selection of orchestrations and articulations, so you can create massive orchestral arrangements with stunning verisimilitude. What's more, ProjectSAM's Symphobia 2's ensemble offering only makes up part of the 33GB library - the other library features cinematic effects, played by different sections throughout the orchestra. There's also a collection of 'Multis' - a cornucopia of combinations, layered ensembles, effects, and articulations that, all in, create a unique sonic toolbox you can use for a variety of different musical genres. With names like 'Acid For Blood', 'Chainsaw Attack', and 'City Noir', you can readily see how these multis might compliment the next moody scene you're scoring.
As always, ProjectSAM has included the Kontakt player, so you can start composing right away and immediately take advantage of the Symphobia bundle's rich content.
Hardware Requirements - Mac: Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz, 1 GB RAM, Mac OSX 10.7 or higher
Hardware Requirements - PC: Pentium or AthlonXP 1.4GHz, 1 GB RAM, WindowsXP (SP2, 32bit) / Vista (32/64 Bit), Windows 7 (32/64 Bit)
Supported Plug-In Formats: RTAS, VST, AU