Proel HCM23 Tan Headset Microphone with TA4F Shure Fitting
- Very small size and super light-weight flexible miniature microphone
- 5 mm permanently polarized condenser capsule
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Double vent protection system for use in theatre and spoken word applications
- Comfortable and secure fit with fixed bi-aural headband
- Anti-pop screen
- Fitted with 4-pin mini-XLR (Shure TA4F)
The Proel HCM23 mini headset microphone is ideally suited for vocal sound and speech application which require much freedom of movement. The unique tiny size and super light weight provides a comfortable and optimum fit for any occasion, such as dance and sports instructors. The HCM23 is great for video use as this mini microphone is practically invisible in use. This unit is finished in tan.
Proel HCM23 Specifications
Transducer type: Back-electret condenser
Polar pattern: Omni-directional
Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
Sensitivity: -45dB± 3dB
Max Input SPL: 130 db
S/N Ratio: >70dB
Impedance: 1500 ohm ± 30%
Power Requirement : 1.5V-10V
Dimension: Diameter 5mm
Connector: 4 pin mini XLR
Weight: 25 gr
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £30 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Proel Condition New Specifications No Documentation No