Proel GF16L expression pedal w. captive 2 metre cable (PVP16L)
- In Stock
- Metal reinforced plate to guarantee higher stability during use
- Anti-slip material covering for a perfect grip on the pedal
- Rubber covering bottom base for an excellent grip to the ground
GOLDEN FEET is the new complete pedal series combining Italian design, American technology and PROEL practicability. The new Golden Feet GF16L Expression Pedal, features a 20K Ohm potentiometer for precise volume regulation of keyboards and digital/stage pianos. It is provided with a 2m cable terminating in a 6,3mm stereo jack for connection to the volume or expression output of the keyboard.
• Construction materials: Thermoplastic ABS with rubber covered galvanised weighted base
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 93 x 61 x 212 mm / 3.661 x 2.402 x 8.346 inch
• Weight: 0.715 kg / 1.577lb
• Inputs: 2 m cable with 1/4 inch (6.3 mm)stereo jack male plug
• Input Impedance: 20 Kohm ('long-life' linear keyboard potentiometer)
• Cable length: 2 m / 6.56 2ft
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Proel Warranty Information: 2 Years
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members