Prism LYRA-1 Stereo USB2 Audio Interface
The Prism LYRA-1 is a USB audio interface with two AD channels, two DA channels, one mic preamp, one front panel instrument input and an independent stereo headphone DA.
- USB two-in/two-out audio interface for Windows PC and Mac
- Supports sample rates up to 192kHz
- 1 XLR mic input (with a selectable phantom, pad), 1 high-impedance instrument inputs, 2 rear-panel balanced TRS line inputs
- S/PDIF I/O via Toslink sockets
- Uses the same mic preamps, converter and clock circuitry as the Orpheus interface family
- Read More
The Lyra-1 audio interface offers Prism Sound performance at its most affordable ever. It is based on the Orpheus audio path and clock circuitry, but in a smaller package for those who don't need eight channels of analogue I/O. The Lyra-1 is based on the new ARM Cortex-based processor design which offers class-compliant USB and Ethernet AVB interfacing, plus DSP and local mixing capacity beyond that of the present Orpheus platform.
No-compromise, full Prism Sound audio quality
Class compliant (UAC2) USB interface
ASIO drivers for Windows (32 and 64bit)
Windows WDM drivers for Vista and later available soon as a free download
Native CORE AUDIO on Mac OS X
UAC2 operation on Linux (no control panel support)
Front-panel master volume control, assignable to selected channels
State-of-the-art clock generation with proprietary hybrid 2-stage DPLL
Fully-floating (isolated) balanced architecture for optimum noise rejection
Two Prism Sound premium-quality AD channels:
• One high-end integrated microphone preamp (typ. -130dBu EIN)
• Microphone input has switchable phantom power and 20dB pad
• One high-impedance front panel instrument input
• Prism Sound 'Overkillers' to gracefully control transient overloads
Two Prism Sound premium-quality DA channels, plus independent stereo headphone DA:
• Outputs selectable between workstation bus or Lyra mixer
• New high-drive headphone output with front-panel volume control
• S/PDIF stereo on TOSLINK optical connectors
• Built in high-quality sample rate conversion available on digital input
• Prism Sound SNS noise shaping on digital outputs (4 curves)
Low-latency 'console-quality' digital mixer for foldback monitoring:
• Fader, pan, cut, solo on every mixer channel
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Prism Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|