Presonus StudioLive 1602 digital mixer w. Firewire
The StudioLive™ 24.4.2 and 16.4.2 changed the game, offering amazing performance and ease of use for a great price. Now Presonus have packed the same audio quality, performance, seamlessly integrated software (including remote control) into a smaller, even more affordable package, the Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2.
- 8 mono mic/line and 4 stereo line input channels
- 2 internal effects busses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customisable reverb and delay presets
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses
- One 31-band stereo graphic EQ (on main outputs only)
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Software bundle for Mac® and Windows®
- Read More
Small size. Bigger possibilities
In a 'footprint' of less than 2 square feet (0.19 m2), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX™ Class A solid-state mic preamps.
But don't let its size fool you, the 16.0.2 is jam-packed with features and processing power, employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters.
More than a mixer: an integrated system
The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture™, Studio One Artist™ recording and production software and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software. It also works flawlessly with Presonus' free SL Remote iPad and iPhone control apps.
130 quality signal processors at your fingertips
The 16.0.2's Fat Channel is well stocked with compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
MIDI control from a footpedal
A glance at the rear panel reveals that the 16.0.2 offers something the two bigger boards don't: MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level and even mute effects between songs—all thanks to the magic of MIDI control.
What was then is now: complete store and recall
Two factors work against getting that Perfect Mix with an analogue mixer. First, the Perfect Mix can be hard to reproduce a week, day, or hour after you perfect it. And second, a good mix should be dynamic: levels, effects, and EQ should be tailored to each song or segment of the show, service, or presentation. StudioLive solves this problem by letting you save all of your digital settings for quick setup and recall.
Minimum Computer system requirements
• Windows 7, Vista, XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
• Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz processor or AMD Athlon 64 (Turion) (2.5 GHz or faster recommended)
• 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
• Mac OS X 10.5.2 or later (32-bit and 64-bit)
• PowerPC G4 1.25 GHz or Intel Core Solo 1.5 GHz processor (2 GHz or faster recommended)
• 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Macintosh Systems
• IEEE 1394 FireWire 400 Port
• Internet connection recommended
• DVD-ROM drive
• Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Presonus Condition New Specifications No
Other products to consider
Presonus StudioLive 1642 Digital Mixer with Firewire Interface (ex-display) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
Allen & Heath Zed 22FX mixing console (16 mono + 3 stereo) Add to compare£539.66Ordered on Request*
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|great live desk and firewire recording interface|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|