Presonus AudioBox 22VSL USB audio interface
The Presonus AudioBox 22VSL USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface takes hardware/software integration to the logical next step. Using your computer CPU and PreSonus Virtual StudioLive™ (VSL) software, the AudioBox 22VSL provides reverb and delay effects and the same Fat Channel compression, limiting, semi-parametric EQ & high-pass filter as the PreSonus StudioLive™ 16.0.2 digital mixer, all with inaudible latency. Now you can monitor and record with or without real-time dynamics processing & EQ!
- 2 Mic/Instrument inputs with phantom power
- Virtual StudioLive™ technology for latency free monitoring with effects
- MIDI I/O
- USB2.0 connection
- Mac and PC compatible
- Read More
High-end sound in a portable, roadworthy interface
The bus-powered, compact and rugged AudioBox 22VSL offers two convenient front-panel mic/instrument combo inputs with global phantom power and provides two line-level outputs. It sports the same high-headroom Class A XMAX™ preamps as the StudioLive mixers and has 24-bit, 96 kHz converters with 114 dB dynamic range for clear, clean audio. It also boasts PreSonus' legendary 150 mW headphone output, which is powerful enough to drive any set of headphones.
Virtual StudioLive™ technology
Tracking and monitoring using the effects on your DAW can be a tricky process. The latency involved, although tiny, is often enough to create phasing and un-natural effects which are distracting to the artist and can compromise their performance. Presonus' VSL technology dramatically reduces processing delay, resulting in dynamics processing, EQ, reverb, and effects that feel real, with no audible delay. Presonus include their VSL-series effects with the AudioBox 22VSL, taken from their StudioLive 16.0.2 Fat Channel dynamics processors and EQ, along with a separate limiter, expander, and high-pass filter.
Studio One Artist Included
The AudioBox 22VSL includes Presonus' Studio One™ Artist, a full-featured DAW with all the functionality you need to record professional sounding tracks.
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
• Intel Pentium 4 1.6 GHz processor or AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (Turion) (2.8 GHz or faster recommended)
• Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later (32- and 64-bit)
• Intel Core 1 Solo 1.5 GHz processor (Intel Core Duo or Intel Xeon processor recommended)
• 1 GB RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
• USB 2.0 Port
• Internet connection recommended
• DVD-ROM drive (required to install Studio One Artist)