Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-96 Eurorack Case with Power
The Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-96 Eurorack Enclosure is a beautifully stained hardwood double row eurorack case. A compact desktop enclosure with 96hp of space and plenty of power available for both analogue and digital modules.
- All Hardwood Construction
- Double 48hp Rows
- Edge to Edge Rail Design Reduces Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 9 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail (Holds up to 18 modules)
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
- Powerful and clean power supply
- Universal DC Adapter with IEC Power Connector Works Anywhere
- Read More
With years of research and two case lines under their belt, Pittsburgh Modular decided to start over and produce a line of cases for the next generation of eurorack synthesizers. The eurorack modular ecosystem is expanding faster than ever and manufacturers are constantly pushing eurorack cases and power supplies to the limits. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analogue synthesizers has transformed into a supply that needs to simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analogue circuitry, power hungry digital processors, and ground sensitive user interface modules.
Pittsburgh started with what matters most. Clean power. A lot of it. Up to 3x the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands. Next they turned their focus to the enclosure itself and there was only one goal. Make the case stronger. Their engineers tested countless combinations utilising different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques, and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful.
With a clean and gorgeous design that promotes creative exploration, the Structure enclosures are Pittsburghs most robust and refined case line yet. With massive amounts of both room and clean power, you can reach completely new heights in your creative performances.
Structure 96 Power
• 1.5A Amps of Clean +12v Power
• 1.5A Amps of Clean -12v Power
• 1 Amp of Clean +5v Power
• Custom Power Board with 6 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers Per Row, 12 Power Headers Total
• External On-off Power Button
• Universal DC Adapter with IEC Power Connector Works Anywhere
Structure EP-96 Dimensions
• External Depth: 11 1/2 inches
• External Height: 3 3/4 inches
• External Width: 10 1/2 inches
• Internal Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/16 inches
• Internal Depth Above Nothing: 2 3/4 inches
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Pittsburgh Modular Condition New On demo in store No
|This product has no reviews yet.|