Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-360 Eurorack Case with Power
The Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-360: A beautifully stained hardwood triple row, 360hp powered eurorack travel case with lid and a professional, heavy duty, internal power supply designed to exceed the needs of the most demanding analogue and digital eurorack systems.
- Hardwood and Steel Construction
- Triple 120hp Rows
- Removable Lid Fits Over Fully Patched System (No need to remove patch cables)
- Edge to Edge Rail Design Reduces Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 24 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail (Holds up to 72 modules)
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
- Matching Black Steel Hardware Set
- Read More
With years of research and two case lines under their belt, Pittsburgh Modular decided to start over and produce a line of cases for the next generation of eurorack synthesizers. The eurorack modular ecosystem is expanding faster than ever and manufacturers are constantly pushing eurorack cases and power supplies to the limits. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analogueue synthesizers has transformed into a supply that needs to simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analogueue circuitry, power hungry digital processors, and ground sensitive user interface modules.
Pittsburgh started with what matters most. Clean power. A lot of it. Up to 3x the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands. Next they turned their focus to the enclosure itself and there was only one goal. Make the case stronger. Their engineers tested countless combinations utilising different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques, and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful.
With a clean and gorgeous design that promotes creative exploration, the Structure enclosures are Pittsburghs most robust and refined case line yet. With massive amounts of both room and clean power, you can reach completely new heights in your creative performances.
Structure EP-360 Power
• 6 Amps of Clean +12v Power
• 6 Amps of Clean -12v Power
• 5 Amps of Clean +5v Power
• Custom Powered Bus Board with 15 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers Per Row, 45 Power Headers Total
• External On-off Rocker Power Switch with LED
• Universal IEC Power Connector Works Anywhere
Structure EP-360 Dimensions
• External Depth with lid: 9 1/4 inches
• External Depth without Lid: 5 1/2 inches
• External Height: 17 inches
• External Width: 25 1/2 inches
• Internal Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/4 inches
• Internal Depth Above Bus Board: 3 3/4 inches
• Internal Depth Above Nothing: 4 1/4 inches