Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer Eurorack Module
The Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer is a low noise, ambidextrous four channel EuroRack mixer for both audio and CV signals.
- Versatile 4 channel mixer with multiple configurations
- Each channel can be used as an attenuator
- Works with audio and CV signals
- 8HP EuroRack format module
- Read More
The signal path the Lifeforms 2+2 Mixer offers is extremely versatile allowing it to function in five different configurations:
• A Four Channel Mixer
• A Pair of Two Channel Mixers
• Four Independent Attenuators
• Two Attenuators and a Two Channel Mixer
• One Attenuator and a Three Channel Mixer
The channel controls utilise a logarithmic volume curve tuned for audio signals but the module will work with CV as well.
Patching the output of channel 1 or 3 will remove it from the mixer circuit. Patching the mix 1+2 output removes channels 1 and 2 from the mix (3+4) output and creates two, two channel mixers. Channel 4 can not be removed from the mixer circuit, however if channel 1, 2, and 3 are all being used as attenuators, channel 4 is the only input remaining in the mixer allowing it to be used as a buffered attenuator.
Panel size: 8hp
Power Usage: +12v 7mA, -12v 7mA. Does not require +5v.
Reversed power polarity protection.