Peavey PV8 8 Channel Mini Mixer (as new)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The PV® 8 compact mixer from Peavey is perfect for live or studio applications. The PV8 mixer's reference quality mic pre-amps are super quiet with less than 0.0007% of total harmonic distortion. Six channels, with one through four having XLR inputs, channel insert, phantom power, 3-band EQ and effects send. The master section offers assignable tape input and a master contour EQ which simultaneously cuts mids while slightly boosting the bass and treble in the overall mix. Outputs include L & R for main and control room, effects send and headphones. Stylish metal casing adds overall strength and durability.
- Read More
Peavey PV8 Features/Specifications
• Four XLR Mic inputs.
• Two stereo channels with RCA and 1/4 inch inputs.
• Three-band channel EQ.
• A/B stereo input selector reduces patching.
• Inserts on all mono channels.
• Clip LEDs that thoroughly monitor clipping.
• 48V phantom power switch.
• Effects send on every channel with stereo return.
• Monitor send on every channel.
• Control room output with level control.
• Contour control switch.
• 80 Hz low-cut switch.
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 9.37 x 11.75 x 3 inches / 238 x 298 x 76 mm)
• Weight: 7.1lbs / 3.23kg
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase