Peavey Max112 35 Watt Bass Combo Amplifier (as new)
The Peavey MAX® 112 combo bass amp is ready for gigs and practices. If you're tired of lugging around heavy gear to small gigs and rehearsals try plugging in to the MAX® 112. Peavey's exclusive HyperVent™ system is designed to push bass to the front of the cabinet so the full bass output of the speaker is realised. With 35 Watts of power and backed with Peavey's own DDT™ speaker protection circuitry, you're free to play all night long through the heavy-duty 12 inch woofer. Another exclusive is Peavey's TransTube® circuitry that lets you define your sound by choosing between three different amp voicings MAX, Modern or Vintage at the flip of a switch. There's even a 3 band semi parametric EQ on board, along with a headphone out and CD / line input for added flexibility.
- Read More
Peavey MAX® 112 Features
• 35 Watts RMS.
• 12 inch speaker.
• DDT™ speaker protection.
• Gain control.
• Max/Modern/Vintage voicing switch with TransTube® circuitry.
• Low, mid and high EQ controls.
• Post-EQ effects loop.
• CD Input.
• Tuned, ported enclosure with exclusive dual HyperVent technology.
• Headphone jack.
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 21.125 x 18 x 12 inches / 537 x 457 x 305 mm
• Weight: 41.5 lbs / 18.9 Kg
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Peavey Condition Opened Amp Use Bass Amp Type Combo Power 11-50W