Orange Thunderverb 50W amp head Orange (ex-display)
Orange Thunderverb 50 Watt all valve head covered in Orange Vinyl.
Twin channel Class A/B amplifier. All valve, 50 watt RMS, channel switching head with foot switchable attenuator, valve FX loop and valve driven reverb. This amplifier sports two clean / crunch / lead channels which each have three stages of gain. Channel A has the same three band EQ as the lead channel used on the Rockerverb series. Channel B has a new shape control that scoops the mids and increases the bass and treble when turned up.
- Read More
This head also has a footswitchable attenuator for those really loud lead breaks. If you like the sound of the Thunderverb 200, but prefer the sound of a smaller cranked 50 watt power amp, then this is more for you.
• Channel A: Gain, Shape, Volume.
• Channel B: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume.
• Attenuator Control: Footswitchable for both channels.
• Reverb control: Foot switcahble for both channels.
• 50 Watts RMS, 16 ohms
• 2 X EL34, 4 x ECC83/12AX7 2 x ECC81/12AT7
• 1 x 16ohm, 2 x 8ohm
• (W x H x D) 55 x 25.5 x 28cm
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Orange Condition Ex-display Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Head Power 11-50W