Orange TH30 Twin Channel Guitar Head 30 Watt (ex-display)
When you plug into the clean channel on the Orange TH30 you will be presented with one of the most evenly voiced, glistening clean tones you have ever heard. Harmonics will jump out of your guitar that you did not know were in there and when switched to the dirty channel be prepared for a host of tone to appear and an amount of gain never before heard on an Orange that will inspire your music making beyond anything you have ever imagined.
- Read More
The Clean Channel features a Gain, Shape and Master Volume. The shape control is an EQ control facilitating a variety of tones from classic rock through to scooped metal with all variations in between.
The power section of the TH30 is powered by a quartet of EL84 output valves and is rated at 30 Watts Class A. There is also the addition of a valve driven effects loop the TH30 is more than an amplifier it is the 'sound in your head'.
Orange TH30 Specifications
• DIRTY CHANNEL - Volume, Shape, Gain.
• CLEAN CHANNEL - Treble, Bass, Volume
• Features: FX Loop
• Output: Class A Switchable between 30, 15 and 7 watts
• Valves: Preamp = 4 x ECC83, Ouput = 4 x EL84, Effects Loop = 1 x ECC81
• Speaker: 1 x 16 ohms, 2 x 8 ohms
• Dimensions (W X H X D): 55 x 24 x 24 cm
• Weight: 15kg
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase