Orange Rockerverb Mark 2 50 Watt Twin Channel Amplifier Head (Ex-Display)
The Orange Rockerverb 50H MKII channel switching head offers the same classic tone as the original with improvements in functionality including Mid EQ control on the clean channel, more transparent FX loop and a more usable valve driven reverb.
- All Valve, 50W channel switching amp head
- Two stage clean channel
- Four stage dirty channel
- Valve-driven reverb
- Serial Number: RK50MKII-02565-0813
- Read More
The Clean Channel delivers a super rich clean tone with beautiful harmonic overtones. It is a non-master channel, much like vintage Orange amps, and when cranked the power section breaks up faster, delivering the most classic British crunch imaginable.
The Dirty Channel is four stages of unadulterated filth, but it is NOT a one-trick pony. Move the Gain knob from 0 to 10, and as you do you'll find a variety of Orange tones, from metal to fusion, rock to blues…there's even some country in there.
All 50 watt Rockerverb Mark II amps offer switchable output valves. This means you can swap the factory fitted EL34 output valves to 6L6s, KT88s, or 6550s. Just make sure you take your amp to a tech for rebiasing!
Orange Rockerverb MKII 50H Specifications
• Clean Channel = Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
• Dirty Channel = Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, volume
• Reverb Control = For both channels (foot switchable)
• Features = Reverb, FX loop, Output damping (Hi-Lo) Failure fuse
• Output power 50 watts (RMS)
• Valves = Preamp: 4 x 12AX7, Output: 3 x EL34, Reverb & FX Loop: 2 x 12AT7
• Speaker out = 1x16 ohms or 2 x 8 ohms
• Dimensions (W x H x D): 55 x 24 x 28 cm
• Weight: 20 Kgs
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Orange Condition Ex-display Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Head Power 11-50W
|This product has no reviews yet.|