Orange AD30TC 30w All Valve Combo
All valve, 30 watt, channel switching combo. This amplifier sports two dual stage channels with completely separate signal paths. The result is two vintage amps in one. Channel One has a thick, creamy, classic voice that barks like a rottweiler when pushed in to the tone zone.
Channel Two has a tighter, springy and slightly faster character with a little more upper mids and a bit more gain. The AD30TC combo has consistently stood above the competition, as confirmed by professional users and reviewers alike. It retains the original vintage sound and utilises a smooth electron emissions GZ34 valve rectifier, similar to the first original valve amplifiers ever made, and operates in Class A. This makes the AD30TC a true force to be reckoned with when played alongside any 'vintage' classic and high price tag, boutique amplifier.
- Read More
This amp has proved to be so popular worldwide that its specification remains unchanged. It is fast becoming the new world standard for 30 watt Class A valve amplifiers.
The combo version of the AD30TC is identical in specification to the head but has two Celestion Vintage 30s in an open-back acoustically designed enclosure, made from 13 ply high density 18mm birch plywood to further enhance the sound.
• Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master on each channel.
• Features: Twin channel (with silent switching)
• Output: Class A 30W (RMS)
• Valves: Preamp - 4 x ECC83 double triode, Output - 4 x EL84 pentode, Rectifier - G234 / 5AR4
• Speaker: 1 x 16ohms, 2 x 8ohms
• Dimensions: (W x H x D) 66 x 54 x 30cm
• Weight: 38.1kg
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Orange Condition New Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 11-50W