Numark WS100 Wireless Microphone System (Yellow Band)
The Numark WS100 provides consistent and reliable operation with its dual-antenna diversity system.
- Wireless handheld microphone transmitter
- Receiver unit with dual antennas for superb performance
- 24-bit digital wireless technology delivers ultra clean pro-quality signal
- 200-foot working range for convenient operation
- Frequency response of 50-18kHz ensures natural vocals and strong bass
- Independent digital ID eliminates signal crosstalk and interference
- Includes protective padded carrying case and cable
- Read More
Equipped with a foam protected case, you can expect nothing but the best for your events with the 24-bit sound and professional quality.
Speak With Range
Numark have designed the WS100 wireless system to work beautifully over a 200-plus foot range to giving you the confidence and command over your event that you demand. The wireless connection is sustained by the independent digital ID, which eliminates signal crosstalk and interference.
The UHF 24-bit digital system gives you a clear, wide-range frequency response that reaches down to 50Hz in the bass up to a shimmering 18kHz in the treble. With a superb signal-to-noise ratio of 96dB, you'll enjoy a transmission signal free from annoying background noise, just like the best wired microphones. The WS100 system includes wireless mic, wireless receiver, carrying case, 1/4 inch cable, and a handy padded carrying case.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Numark Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|