Novation UltraNova Synthesizer (b-stock)
The Novation UltraNova is a 'Nova' series analogue-modeling synthesizer with a powerful effects processor. It is a single-part synth taking the legendary Supernova II synth engine as a starting point and packing it with the latest technology including wavetable synthesis, a software editor and a revolutionary new touch-sense performance mode.
- Brand new Nova-series synth engine based on Supernova II
- Touch-sense controls enable totally new sound-shaping and performance
- Totally gig-able with 37 full sized keys, a vocoder, and loads of controls
- Software plug-in editor and Patch Librarian for full visual editing
- Built-in 2 in 4 out USB audio interface and it can be bus powered
- Read More
Novation UltraNova is the new generation of Novation's iconic 'Nova' range of synthesizers. It packs the massive 'Nova' sound into a compact body with a built-in vocoder. A new 'Touch' performance system places deep control of the synth right at your fingertips – so incredible new ways to play, create and perform are just a touch away.
UltraNova has 300 onboard sounds that you can browse by type and musical genre, so gigging musicians can get started straight away. You can quickly change the character of the sound with 8 encoders and a large, smooth encoder for detailed control.
It also comes with software plug-in editor which gives you in-depth visual editing, and can be opened and controlled in your DAW. There is also a software patch librarian that allows you to store, organise and search for an unlimited number of patches by type and genre.
UltraNova has wavetable synthesis, 14 filter types, 6 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 5 effects slots, density/detune and much more. This level of power needs clear control, so each part of the synth has a dedicated button that assigns parameters to the 8 encoders above the LCD screen. This makes UltraNova fast and easy to program, like an analogue synth.
UltraNova has an onboard 2 in 4 out USB Audio Interface that can transfer audio directly to and from your computer. It also has a SPDIF output, MIDI in/out/thru ports (for hardware-to-hardware connectivity). Finally, UltraNova can work in 'Automap mode', transforming its eight encoders into a powerful controller for plug-ins and DAWs.
Novation UltraNova Main Features
Brand new Nova-series synth engine based on Supernova II:
- Single part with up to 18 voices, 14 filter types, 36 wavetables, 5 effect slots
- Patch Browse enables you to browse 300 sounds by type & genre
Touch-sense controls enable totally new sound-shaping & performance:
- Trigger envelopes/LFOs/filters/FX by just touching the encoders
- Large rotary control allows you fine control of any parameter
Totally gig-able with 37 full sized keys, a vocoder and loads of controls:
- Voice optimised 12 band vocoder with gooseneck mic
- High quality key bed with aftertouch for expressive playing styles
Software plug-in editor and Patch Librarian for full visual editing:
- Plug-in editor allows you to view and edit in with software
- Software Patch Librarian a organise, store and share unlimited patches
Built-in 2 in 4 out USB audio interface and it can be bus powered:
- UltraNova can be used to stream audio to and from a host computer
- Stereo main (analogue & SPDIF) and aux outputs, and MIDI in/out/thru ports
- Chord function
- Filter distortion
- Density & Detune functions
- Automap controller
- Powered by USB or the included power supply
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
stock message Currently Unavailable to purchase Condition Ex-display On demo in store No Brand Novation Keyboard Type Synth Number of keys 37 Keyboard Action Semi-Weighted
|This product has no reviews yet.|