Novation Impulse 49 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard (b-stock)
The Novation Impulse 49 is a professional USB/MIDI controller with a 49 note keyboard, drum pads and full control surface functionality.
- 49 note Precision semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (pro feel with high performance scan-rate)
- Professional control surface - full control of your DAW including mixer, transport and plug-ins
- Novation's Automap control software makes it fast and simple to assign knobs, faders and buttons to your music software
- Back-lit drum pads allow you to warp arpeggios and improvise with rhythm patterns - they also launch clips in Ableton
- Large LCD screen displays control information
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite, Novation's Bass Station synth and a Loopmasters sample pack
- Expression and sustain pedal inputs as well as MIDI in and out ports for connecting external MIDI instruments
- Read More
The Impulse 49 comes with a brand new version of Novation's award-winning Automap control software, which makes getting hands-on with your DAW/plug-ins fast and simple. The ultra-responsive keyboard is semi-weighted with aftertouch and the 8 drum pads are backlit allowing you to roll beats, warp arpeggios and launch clips in Ableton.
The ultra-responsive 49 note keyboard is semi-weighted with aftertouch so it feels like a musical instrument. Impulse 49 enables highly expressive playing styles due to its high scan-rate. This means it sends very accurate information about your playing style to your music software, translating subtle differences in dynamics extremely effectively. You can add further character to your performance with the pitch and modulation wheels. The 8 drum pads are perfect for sketching beats and triggering samples, but they do so much more: All 8 are back-lit with multi-coloured LEDs which means they can step through arpeggiator sequences, allowing you to warp and change the pattern in real time! There is also a beat roll function, which enables you to improvise with drum patterns on the fly. In addition to this, the drum pads can be used to trigger clips in Ableton Live. They light up yellow if a clip is loaded, green if it is playing and red if it is set to record.
Impulse 49 is designed to give you full hands-on control of your music-making software. The knobs, faders and buttons give you control over your DAW's mixer as well as plug-in instruments and effects. The included Automap control software has been designed solely to connect hardware controls to your software – even VST/AU/RTAS instruments and effects that don't come bundled with your DAW. The large custom LCD screen shows important information about what you are controlling and Impulse 49 has transport buttons that allow you to play, stop, record, loop and move forwards and backwards in your software.
Impulse 49 can be USB powered from your computer or, if you want to power it independently, you can use a simple USB power adapter (not included). There are expression and sustain pedal inputs on the rear panel and it has MIDI in and out ports so you can use it as a USB-MIDI interface. This means that you can control external MIDI instruments with Impulse 49 and you can also use it to enable your music software to trigger external MIDI instruments.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
4 Recommended Accessories
Brand Novation Condition Ex-display Number of keys 49
Other products to consider
Steinberg CC121 USB MIDI Controller for Cubase£314.30Ordered on Request*