Nord Lead 4 Analogue Modelling Synthesizer
With innovative new performance features, advanced layering and synchronisation possibilities, new filter types and on-board effects, the Nord Lead 4 is a synthesizer dream come true.
- 2-Oscillator Virtual analogue Subtractive synthesis, with Frequency Modulation, Hard and Soft Sync and True Voice Unison
- 4-part multi-timbral with 4 separate outs
- Wavetable synthesis, including unique Formant Wavetables
- 12/24 dB Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass filter section plus transistor ladder filter simulations
- Morph and Variation performance controls
- 2 LFO/Arpeggiator sections and Mod Env section with flexible routing possibilities
- 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (C-C)
- Read More
The Nord Lead 4 is a 4-part multi-timbral synthesizer sporting a brand new 2-oscillator virtual analogue sound engine with 2x oversampling. In addition to the classic analogue waveforms there's a Wavetable mode with unique new Formant Wavetables. Frequency Modulation and Hard/Soft sync options are available for mutilating your sound further and the True Voice Unison mode can stack up to four oscillators per voice for really thick, beefy leads and pads.
The filter section boasts Low Pass (12/24dB), High Pass, and Band Pass filters and also stunning new simulations of two transistor and diode ladder filters capturing the squeaky, dirty character of the originals. A dedicated filter overdrive can distort your sound before it passes through the effect section.
The new Variation buttons let you override almost any parameter of the synthesizer, instantaneously. Ever wanted to change LFO speed, Modulation routings and reverb amount - all at once, in the middle of a sound? With the Nord Lead 4 you can! With 7 assignable variations per program Nord Lead 4 gives you creative freedom to warp and improvise your sound live, both rhythmically and sonically and thanks to the Master Clock Synchronization, it can be done in perfect sync to other layers or an external MIDI Clock.
All 4 slots have dedicated effect sections with delay, reverb, tube amp simulated overdrive, a Talk effect modelled after a vocal tract and a sample rate reducing Crush effect.