Neutrik NAC3FCB 20A Powercon output connector, white (301-700-000)
The PowerCon® is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a save power connection.
Attention: The PowerCon® is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCon® should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Read More
Cable connector, quick lock with securing lever, B-type for power-out, screw terminals.
Features and Benefits
• Lockable 3-pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating safety ground.
• High current capacity, rated at 20A / 250V ac
• Fast and easy locking system
• Extremely robust and reliable
• Excellent cable retention
• UL, C-UL recognized components
• VDE and SEV approved
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Neutrik Condition New Connector 1 1/4 inch Mono Jack Plug Connector 2 1/4 inch Mono Jack Plug Cable Length 0.3 Metres Cable Features Metal Plugs
Other products to consider
Euro Plug Converter£4.99In Stock