Neumann KM184 Microphone (black)
Neumann KM184 microphone (Black)
The KM184 microphone is the successor of the well proven KM 84, which has been used since the 70s worldwide with great success.
Although the KM184 has the same capsule as the KM 84, the microphone differs slightly on the 0° frequency response: The KM184 has a gentle rise at about 9 kHz, a characteristic that was introduced very successfully with the KM 140. The result is a tonal balance that is fresher and livelier when compared to the KM 84 with its flat frequency response in that band.
- Read More
This difference was achieved with just a slight change of the capsule's rear opening, and is not due to resonances.
• Acoustical operating principle: Pressure/Pressure gradient transducer
• Directional pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohm: 15mV/Pa
• Rated impedance: 50 ohms
• Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
• Equivalent noise level, CCIR: 22dB
• Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: 13dB-A
• Signal-to-noise ratio, CCIR (rel. 94 dB SPL): 72dB
• Signal-to-noise ratio, A-weighted (rel. 94 dB SPL): 81dB
• Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
• Maximum output voltage: 10dBu
• Supply voltage (P48, IEC 61938): 48 V ± 4 V
• Current consumption (P48, IEC 61938): 3.2 mA
• Matching connectors: XLR 3F
• Weight: approx. 80g
• Diameter: 22mm
• Length: 107mm
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
2 Recommended Accessories
stock message Ordered on request Brand Neumann Condition New
Other products to consider
Neumann KM 184 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Nickel) Add to compare£469.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|