Neumann KH 810 Active Studio Subwoofer
- Out of stock
- Integreated 7.1 Surround management
- Acoustical controls
- 4-Mode LFE Processing
- Integrated limiter
- Excellent self damping properties
- Phase control
- Compatible with Neumann remote control
Manage up to 7.1 surround sound and utilise the highest quality LFE sound with the Neumann KH810
As consumer technology advances at ever faster rates, professional technology increasingly finds itself trying to keep up. An example of this is the advent of the Blu-ray and other high definition formats that have increased the audio channel count to 7.1.
The KH 810 is an answer to these new demands by offering a new 7.1 High Definition Bass Manager. This is compatible with all standard consumer formats from mono through to the latest 7.1 HD systems.
Eight channels of analogue ensures flexible interconnectivity for modern studios. Four-mode LFE-channel processing guarantees compatibility across all formats and industries. Forth-order crossovers and flexible acoustical controls allow for seamless system integration. Built-in volume control and a hardware remote control allows for centralized system control independent of the source, and the electronics can be remote located to reduce cabling
The latest amplifier technology and acoustical components have been used to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. Robust drivers, a rock-solid cabinet, and carefully designed ports guarantee a tight, articulate, and distortion-free low frequency reproduction, even at high replay levels. Using the sum output, Plane Wave Bass Array (PWBA) techniques acoustically improves lateral consistency in the listening area. The bass extends down to 18 Hz.
The KH 810 subwoofer is designed to complement an extensive range of monitors, and can be used on its own, or daisy-chained to make larger systems capable of higher SPL. The KH 810 can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The cabinet can be positioned next to a wall or flush mounted into a wall due to the front mounted port, and can be mixed freely in multichannel systems with other loudspeakers.
- Flexible electronics
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Bass Management compatible with all formats from mono to 7.1
- Bypassable 4th order 80 Hz active crossover for maximum compatibility with consumer reproduction
- 0 and +10 dB LFE gain and 4-mode LFE processing:
- LFE to subwoofer and left/right
- LFE to subwoofer only up to 80 Hz
- LFE to subwoofer only up to 120 Hz
- LFE to subwoofer with no filtering - for daisy chaining subwoofers and external signal processing systems
- Independent control of bass management for front and back channels
- Built-in 8 channel system volume control with remote control: NRC 1 and RS-232
- Acoustical controls adapt the subwoofer's response to the environment
- Output level
- Low cut
- Parametric equalizer
- 45-degree step phase control with a built-in test signal
- Larger systems and Plane Wave Bass Arrays may be constructed using the Sum output
- Remoteable electronics (REK 3 and an SC nn) for installation convenience, less cabling, and convenience of use
- Integrated electronic limiter for amplifier and driver protection
- Low heat dissipation amplifier
- Electronics can be remotely powered on with two modes of operation (0 V and 12 V trigger)
- Robust driver and cabinet
- Low frequency extension for main loudspeakers down to 18 Hz
- Low distortion magnetically shielded long-throw driver
- Reduced bass compression at high SPL from generously proportioned bass reflex ports
- Allows main loudspeakers to play louder and with lower distortion
- Wooden cabinet with a tough painted finish (anthracite or silver) and high density rubber isolating feet
- Excellent self-damping properties leading to minimal cabinet resonances
- Cabinet look conforms to the family design
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm we will despatch it on the same day
Neumann Warranty Information: 2 Years
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members