* SPECIAL OFFER * Nektar Panorama P1 and Bitwig Studio 2 Bundle
- Large number of assignable controllers
- Colour TFT screen
- Deep integration with Reason, Cubase, Logic and Bitwig Studio
- Native cross-platform DAW (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Intuitive nonlinear sequencing for the studio world and beyond
- Modular device structure with advanced nesting and routing
- Full multicore and multiprocessor support
Nektar Panorama P1
Like Nektar's Panorama P4 and P6 USB controller keyboards, the Panorama P1 features extensive generic MIDI controller capabilities that allow operating any DAW in a unique and direct way. In addition the deep instrument and device control integration technology created by Nektar for Cubase and Reason enables transparent control, as if you were operating hardware.
The predominantly mouse-focused user interface of DAW's is powerful and yet can be a distraction or outright slow at times. Reaching for the mouse to make a simple EQ or plugin parameter tweak can take the focus away from the creative process when navigating different windows. Panorama's simple menu structure and instant mapping offer direct access to parameters that normally live in separate application windows. This is an incredible enhancement for the creative workflow in the writing, arranging phase and of course during final mixdown.
Used with Cubase, Reason, Logic or Bitwig Studio, Panorama P1 automatically reconfigures depending on whether Mixer, Instrument or Transport mode is selected. Mixer mode provides complete control over the mixer, including EQ, dynamics and sends as well as insert plugins. Instrument mode instantly provides access to all controllable parameters in VSTis, AUs or Reason Devices with a simple menu structure that enables users to quickly select the area of an instrument they want to work with. Transport mode delivers a large font readout of song position pointers, left and right locators, tempo as well as critical settings in transport mode allowing thorough song or project navigation control from Panorama.
Panorama P1 is more than a MIDI controller. It features Nektar's unique and innovative QWERTY macro support. Up to 8 keystroke commands can be sent to a DAW at a push of just one button giving you access to DAW functions and menus not normally available via MIDI. QWERTY macros can be assigned to any assignable button including the 11 F-keys which in turn can be stored as one F-key map to any of the 10 F-key map locations. In addition, Panorama P1 also has 20 preset locations for use in Internal mode with each preset storing P1's controller assignments for generic DAW or MIDI hardware control.
The Panorama P1 features nine 45mm faders, 16 endless encoders, 8 LED buttons, 11 transport buttons, 22 Navigation buttons, 11 F-keys buttons, 1 assignable foot switch socket and a colour high resolution TFT display. That means that over 60 assignable controls are available at any one time.
Panorama P1 Specifications
Dimensions: 15 1/4 x 9 1/4 x 1 3/4 inches
Weight: 2.8 lbs.
Panorama P1 System Requirements
Mac: OS X 10.6 or higher
Windows: Windows Vista, 7 and 8 compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time)
Reason 5/6/6.5/7 Cubase LE/Elements/Artist/Studio version 5/6/6.5/7, Nuendo 6/7, Logic X, Bitwig Studio supported. Earlier versions not tested.
Please check manufacturer's website for most up to date system requirement and software compatibility information: www.nektartech.com
Bitwig Studio 2
Discover Bitwig Studio 2, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with nonlinear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realising any musical idea across every stage of production.
Includes over 70 devices, such as Bitwig's suite of instruments and audio effects, as well as container devices and note effects.
Enjoy a sound content library consisting of over 2,000 presets and 9GB of sound content: drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, loops, sound effects and much more.
Includes 12 months of free upgrades: perpetual license with 12 months of free updates and upgrades upon registration.
• VST and VST3 support with built-in 32-/64-bit bridging, plug-in crash protection, delay compensation, and flexible multi-out and sidechain capabilities
• Multi-display support for up to three displays
• Unified Modulation System: Use Macro controls, Note Expressions, and LFOs & Envelopes to modulate any device, VST plug-in, or hardware parameter
• Advanced Layered Editing mode
• Open Controller API: Create and customise functionality for any MIDI controller, with scripting access to nearly every feature of Bitwig Studio
• Bounce and Bounce in Place for Clips or time selection
• Context-based Pop-up Browser, with support for selected VST preset formats
• File import: WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, OGG Vorbis, and MIDI
9 GB free disk space (for full content installation). Minimum 1280 x 768 pixel screen resolution. Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended). 64-bit OS (Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.9 or later, Linux Ubuntu 16.04 or later). For latest system requirements and OS compatibility, please see the bitwig website.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Nektar Condition New Number of keys No