Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Duo (18491) (ex-display)
For aspiring DJs who want to start spinning their digital tracks on vinyl and CD, TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO is the complete solution that provides both the software and hardware to perfectly fuse the worlds of analogue and digital DJing. TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO comes with the powerful TRAKTOR PRO-based TRAKTOR DUO software, the professional AUDIO 4 DJ interface, ultra-precise control records and CDs plus many more valuable features to get you spinning in no time.
• Control up to 2 decks using turntables, CD decks or MIDI controllers including advanced looping and cue points
• High-end 24-bit/96 kHz low-latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, USB 2.0 bus powered
• 4 high-gain outputs, 4 inputs with optional phono-pre amps with high impedance input mode for perfect audio through quality, 8 individual LEDs for full visual control, high power 1/4 inch headphone jack with independent volume knob
• 2 control vinyl records and 2 CDs with high-resolution 2 kHz signal for ultra-precise track control
• 2 Multicore cables (patent pending) for easy plug and play connectivity
• Stylish interface utilizing the same engine as the industry leading TRAKTOR PRO-designed for high visibility in club environments
• 6 first-class DJ effects (delay, flanger, reverb, filter, beatmasher, gater), groupable into chains of up to three per channel
• Advanced DJ software based on TRAKTOR PRO includes high-end internal mixer, automatic beat-gridding of tracks, advanced beat detection and Sync Lock for perfect mixing
• Realtime track management with incremental search, Crate-Flick browsing, iPod® and iTunes® compatibility
• Supports multiple USB controllers and assignments and includes ready-to-use mappings for almost all industry-standard controllers
The included TRAKTOR DUO software features two state-of-the-art playback decks, an intuitive graphic interface with a Crate Flick cover art browser. Advanced looping capabilities, with multiple loop and cue points plus up to three chainable tempo sync'd effects per channel let you get deep inside the tracks you spin. TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO combines unparalleled creative potential with ease of use and rock-solid dependability.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO comes with AUDIO 4 DJ, a superior USB bus-powered audio interface built specifically for DJing. This low-latency 24-bit/96 kHz interface uses high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters for pristine audio quality – just like its multi award-winning big brother AUDIO 8 DJ. Four switchable inputs and four hi-gain (9.7 dBu) outputs let you connect to an external mixer and turntables or CD decks in seconds.
Digital Tracks on Wax
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO enables you to seamlessly fuse analogue and digital DJing. The 2 kHz control signal of the included vinyl and CDs is twice the resolution of the competitors. This unmatched responsiveness means that everything from slow rubs to quick backspins and even motor-offs responds just like vinyl. Pressed with extreme care onto high-quality 120g discs, it feels like each digital file is cut into the wax.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO is designed for easy set up and comes with a dedicated set of high-quality Multicore cables. Within seconds, you can hook up the AUDIO 4 DJ to your turntables / CD players and mixer and you're ready to rock. And with the included TRAKTOR DUO software you can also spin without CD decks and turntables using the internal mixer- perfect for preparing a set or rocking an after party.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO comes with a dedicated Scratch Library. The included exclusive audio material offers instant usability and unique features for all turntablists. Over 700 MB of sounds recorded in 24 bit / 96 kHz audio quality are itching to be scratched and include many lead sounds for solo scratching as well as sound FX, endless tones, tunes for juggling, loops and more.
Utilizing the experience of nearly a decade of TRAKTOR software research and development, TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO is streamlined and focused to give DJs the essential features they need to spin digital. Boasting two state-of-the-art playback decks, a selection of professional-quality effects, an easy-to-use interface and premium sound quality, TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO puts the world's bestselling DJ software within the reach of DJs at any experience level or budget.
It Takes Two
At the heart of TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO are two playback decks based on industry-standard workflows. As well as the familiar behavior of the decks, plenty of useful and creative features are included, such as instant and intuitive cueing and looping functions and easily readable and scalable fonts. Advanced options such as auto beat grids and beat detection, and the Sync Lock function further extend the creative possibilities of TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO.
Duo In Effect
Both playback decks in TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO integrate a 3-band EQ and classic filters giving you complete control of your tracks' sound. For even deeper sonic transformations, TRAKTOR DUO comes with six high-quality effects: tempo-synched filter, delay, flanger and reverb, as well as the unique beatmasher and gator effects – built with Native Instruments' groundbreaking REAKTOR technology.
The high contrast, scalable fonts and intelligent grouping of graphic elements ensure an unparalleled ease of use and super-fast workflow. The intuitive Crate Flick search lets you visually flip through your collection by cover art - just like flipping through a record crate- making finding that next track both fun and easy.
Audio 4 DJ
Four for the Floor
Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks with AUDIO 4 DJ, the compact audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality. With all the connections you need in one sturdy and portable design, this hardware is destined to be the centerpiece of your DJ set-up – at home and in the club. It also allows you to record live sets and digitize your vinyl collection*.
* Additional software required to digitize vinyl collections
Four switchable inputs and four hi-gain outputs let you make the connection between your DJ performance software and an external mixer or PA. The USB 2.0 connector provides both the interface with your computer and power for the AUDIO 4 DJ. A high-power 1/4 inch headphone jack with an independent volume knob, plus eight status LEDs ensure complete audio-visual control.
Brilliant Sound Quality
Optimal sound quality is guaranteed with super high-end Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters. Ultra low-latency drivers, hi-gain output levels (providing up to 9.7 dBu on all channels), and the ultra-wide frequency response affirm the AUDIO 4 DJ's professional credentials. The uncompromising sound quality and clarity will reveal every detail of your music.
Control Media & Multicore Cables
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO closes the gap between digital and analogue DJing. The control signal is formatted onto special CDs and vinyl, and has an unmatched response - it feels like the digital file is cut into the wax.
A 2 kHz carrier frequency offers twice as much tracking information as competing digital DJ systems with vinyl control. Very slow speeds can be tracked with unmatched smoothness, while decoding is much more reliable due to the greater signal headroom available.
• Twice the resolution (2khz) as all competing control signals for ultra high response
• Improved high-speed spinning capabilities
• 120g vinyl mastered at Berlin's renowned studio 'Dubplates and Mastering' - ideal for scratching.
• Unique scroll feature to select your next tune using only the turntable
No longer will you lose precious time sorting and hooking up cables. The innovative Multicore Cables ensure quick and easy connection between mixer, decks and AUDIO 4 DJ interface:
• Multicore Cable connects each decks' inputs and outputs instantly
• High quality cables and components for lossless transmission and hassle free setup
• Integrated direct connection from turntables to mixer (independent from connected audio interface)
• 120cm cable length lets you place the audio interface anywhere in the booth
• Hot-pluggable while connected turntables are playing - digital track continues playing
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO System Requirements
• Windows® XP (SP3, 32 bit) or Windows Vista® (SP1, 32/64 bit) or
• Windows® 7 (32/64 bit), Pentium® IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
• Mac OS® X 10.5, Intel®Core (TM) Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
100 MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive
- Read More
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Native Instruments Condition Ex-display