Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Traktor Scratch A6 consists of the Audio 6 interface, two timecode CDs and vinyls, and of course the awesome Traktor Pro 2 DJ software. Traktor Scratch A6 is the ideal choice for scratch DJs that want the added benefits of working in the digital domain, and also for club DJs that want to mix on traditional equipment, whilst making use of the flexible features that Traktor has to offer. With Traktor Scratch A6, you can connect up to 2 turntables at once for highly creative performances.
- Innovative Remix Decks for full creative control over loops and one-shot samples
- Control your mixes with timecode vinyls and CDs
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal
- Full version of Traktor Pro 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colours for visual mixing
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching
- Traktor Audio 6 interface with 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Read More
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 lets you spin digital files on two physical decks or four virtual decks, using super-tight vinyl and CD control and you can set it up in seconds thanks to the included Traktor Audio 6 interface.
The TruWave hi-res coloured waveforms and new, simplified user interface give you a new perspective on your mix and allow for instant creativity with the Sample Decks, Loop Recorder and studio-quality effects.
Pure and Simple
Traktor Pro 2 features an intuitive software interface, as well as TruWave frequency-specific coloured waveforms for a new experience in mixing.
Thanks to Auto Detection and configuration for NI audio interfaces, you can set up in seconds, while Traktor Audio 6's Direct Thru function makes switching DJs in the club a breeze. The SoftSync feature adds a new level of tempo-awareness to Traktor Pro 2 that expands your mixing options when using vinyl control.
Traktor Audio 6
Connect up to three stereo sources simultaneously. The two included phono preamps allow the connection of two turntables so you can digitise your vinyl collection in highest quality or record other external audio sources.
Even with two stereo channels routed to your external DJ mixer, the convenient front stereo input and output is perfectly tailored for DJs who wish to use Traktor effects as send and return FX units on their mixer. In addition, they offer extra flexibility if you're DJ'ing with Traktor's Sample Decks and Loop Recorder.
Traktor Pro 2 offers an incredible range of creative options to define your individual sound. The intuitive looping and cueing functions have been enhanced with the addition of Sample Decks, making live remixing and re-editing a cinch. Grab and layer your own loops, use the library of included loop content or fire off one-shot samples such as the included scratch sounds. Record from any channel via the Loop Recorder and add dynamic layers to dramatically heighten your mix.
Use the expanded effects section like an external effects unit and even sync up with gear such as Maschine to create powerful set ups for stage and studio.
• Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• Mac OS X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• General: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Native Instruments Condition Opened
Other products to consider
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6£228.00In Stock