MXR MC401 Custom Boost / Line driver Guitar Effects Pedal
The MXR MC401 is a guitar effects pedal that can be used to boost a signal in time for a solo, or to solve line level and signal conditioning problems that can be caused when combining effects. It can also be used to drive additional effects for more dynamics and sensitivity. The MC401 Boost/Line Driver pedal features a simple one knob design that can be used to push your signal from 0 to 20 dB. The MC401 can be powered by a 9V battery or a Dunlop ECB004 adapter.
- Simple in design but superbly effective in solving a variety of mismatched line level and signal conditioning problems.
- Used for years in the world's best guitarist's rigs to remedy level problems.
- 1 knob design
- Boost your signal up to 20dB
- Rugged build
- True bypass circuitry
- Powered by 9V battery or optional Dunlop adapter
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Mxr Condition New