MXR MC401 Custom Boost / Line driver Guitar Effects Pedal (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The MXR MC401 is a guitar effects pedal that can be used to boost a signal in time for a solo, or to solve line level and signal conditioning problems that can be caused when combining effects. It can also be used to drive additional effects for more dynamics and sensitivity. The MC401 Boost/Line Driver pedal features a simple one knob design that can be used to push your signal from 0 to 20 dB. The MC401 can be powered by a 9V battery or a Dunlop ECB004 adapter.
- Simple in design but superbly effective in solving a variety of mismatched line level and signal conditioning problems.
- Used for years in the world's best guitarist's rigs to remedy level problems.
- 1 knob design
- Boost your signal up to 20dB
- Rugged build
- True bypass circuitry
- Powered by 9V battery or optional Dunlop adapter
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Mxr Condition Opened
Other products to consider
MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analogue Delay Pedal£140.00In Stock