MXR M181 Bass Blow Torch Overdrive Pedal (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The MXR M181 Blow Torch is an overdrive pedal that is specially designed for use with a bass guitar. It is capable of creating a huge variety of sounds from tube-like growls to scorching high-gain distortions. The M181 Blow Torch is extremely solidly built and features a number of controls for customising your overdriven sound. The Blow Torch can be powered using either two 9V batteries, or using an optional Dunlop ECB004 power supply.
- Ranges from tube-like growl to high-gain distortion
- Overdrive is strongest in the midrange, retaining low-and high-end frequencies
- Active 3-band EQ with 3-position mid shift
- 18-volt performance for increased dynamic headroom and clarity
- Low noise performance at loud volumes
- Distortion and direct signal blending
- True hardwire bypass
- Read More
By focusing the overdrive in the midrange frequencies, the Bass Blow Torch lets you retain low end thunder and high-end sizzle while distorted mids blaze a path through even the densest mix. An active 3-band EQ with 3-position mid shift lets you zero in on an incendiary tone, while the Blend knob lets you balance your distortion with direct signal to taste. And the Bass Blow Torch burns as clean as it does hot, with 18 volt performance for increased dynamic headroom, clarity and low noise even at lethal volume. True hardwire bypass circuitry means that when you switch the distortion out, it's really gone.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Mxr Condition No