MXR M132 Super Comp Compressor Guitar Effects Pedal
Countless pros rely on the original Dyna Comp to give them the edge in the studio an on stage. Now, the updated MXR M132 Super Comp takes your playing even further, providing an invisible boost to intricate licks, juicing up your sound, and helping you 'lock in' like never before.
Output and sensitivity knobs let you dial in the perfect setting to keep your parts where they belong in the mix. The new attack level control ensures that initial bite and chunk are never squashed, so you can run the hottest pickups and still hear your dynamics. Create the tight, percussive guitar sound that drives thousands of pop and country hits or add endless, tone-sweetening sustain to your leads.
- Read More
• Footswitch toggles Effect On/Bypass Output knob sets compressed (attenuated) output level
• Attack Level knob sets the attack attenuation level (highest attack level is minimum attack attenuation)
• Sensitivity knob sets the compression ratio (highest sensitivity is maximum compression)
• Power: Single 9-volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC Adapter
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand Mxr Condition New
Other products to consider
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal (as new) Add to compare Currently Unavailable*
|This product has no reviews yet.|