Music Man Albert Lee MM90 Electric Guitar, Red, Maple, P90 Pickups (Pre-Owned)
With a radical body shape & cool Transparent Red, this Albert Lee model makes an impression with its looks as well as its brilliant sound!
- Model - Music Man Albert Lee MM90
- Colour - Transparent Red
- Serial - G34552
- Weight - 9lb 0.165oz
- Year - 2008 (112408 Pencilled and initialled in the neck pocket)
- Case - Original Music Man Hardcase
- Condition - Excellent. Frets show little wear. Some surface marks and gentle scratches form use and handling in the body with a small number of gentle impressions, 1 chip in the finish comes out from beneath the strap button on the horn.
- Read More
This P-90 loaded version is incredibly versatile & tonally, it is a clear but powerful voice with brilliant, responsive quality. It features Music Mans 'Silent Circuit' technology to eliminate the single coil hum, too. Excellent condition with only light surface marks & minor signs of use.
Music Man Axis Super Sport Features
• Body: Southern Ash
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Profile: Music Man Slim
• Fingerboard: Maple, 10 Inch Radius
• Frets: 22, High Profile, Medium Width
• Scale Length: 25.5 Inch
• Pickups: Music Man P90s
• Bridge Type: Music Man Tremolo
• Tuners: Schaller M6 locking
• Finish Type: Gloss Polyurethane Body, Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend Neck
• Other Special Features: Man 'Silent Circuit', which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound.
**** Do you have a Guitar or a Bass you would like to part exchange? If so, please call us on 01202 597180 (option 1) or e-mail the details to [email protected] and we will get right back to you! ****
All our pre-owned guitars and basses are sold freshly set-up & fully serviced in our state-of-the-art guitar workshop. The pre-sale service includes a 21 point check, including:
• Brand new strings
• Electronic components
• Neck angle and Truss Rod adjustment
• Clean and condition inc. Fretboard
• Saddle/Bridge height, radius, intonation
The Absolute multi point pre sales service & set-up is free with every pre-owned guitar. Also included is a 12 month warranty*. We provide a 14 day no-quibble money back guarantee on all our used instruments, so you can buy with confidence.
More images are available on request. For more information*, call the guitar department on 01202 597 180 or e-mail at [email protected]
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Music Man Condition Pre-owned
|This product has no reviews yet.|