MOTU Ethno Instrument 2
Universal world/ethnic instruments, loops and phrases from around the globe
Ethno Instrument Version 2 delivers expressive ethnic instrument sounds combined with authentic world music loops and phrases in one window. This massive 21GB library delivers all the exotic textures you need to take your recordings to the four corners of the globe.
Start with a huge library of multisample instruments from all over the world, recorded with pristine audio fidelity. Browse and search by category or geographic region. Now add hundreds of authentic loops and phrases, instantly tempo-locked to your host software time line. Slice loops with one click to trigger each beat from your keyboard, or drag & drop them directly into your host software tracks. Play authentic non-western tunings and scales using your favorite MIDI controller. Adjust sounds quickly with Ethno's intuitive controls.
Place your music in real acoustic spaces, from primordial caves to towering forests to remote canyons, all faithfully reproduced with stunning realism by Ethno's built-in convolution reverb processor.
Create entire songs with unlimited parts and mix them in Ethno or your host software via multiple outputs. Run Ethno stand-alone to turn your computer into a world instrument powerhouse with disk streaming and multiple outputs. Or load it as a plug-in that saves all settings with your host software sessions for instant recall.
System Requirements for MOTU Ethno Instrument version 2
MOTU Ethno Instrument version 2.0 has the following system requirements:
• A minimum of 1 GB of RAM is required. However, since Ethno Instrument loads samples (or a portion of the samples) into the computer's RAM add as much RAM as possible to your computer, at least 2 GB is highly recommended. Ethno also allows samples to be streamed directly from disk thus freeing up RAM.
• A large hard drive (preferably at least 100 GB) with enough space to hold the 21 GB soundbank files.
• An available USB port for the iLok USB key. If you have multiple products which use iLoks for authorization you can consolidate multiple authorizations onto a single iLok.
• A CD/DVD disk drive for installation.
For Mac OS X
• Mac OS X version 10.4, 10.5, or 10.6, v10.4.11 or later is required.
• PowerPC G4 1 GHz or faster CPU (including PowerPC G5 CPUs and all Intel processor Macs). Multi-processor or multi-core PowerMac G5s or Intel processor Macs are recommended.
• The hard drive containing the Ethno 2 soundbank files must be formatted as Mac OS Extended (also known as HFS+). Journalling can be on or off.
• A digital audio workstation program or other program that hosts MAS, AU, VST, or RTAS instrument plug-ins. As Ethno has 34 outputs (stereo main outs + 16 stereo aux outputs), the host needs to support instruments with greater than 32 outputs. Alternatively, Ethno Instrument
can be used as a standalone application.
• Windows 7, Vista, or XP, for native 64-bit operation, a 64-bit version of Windows 7 or Windows Vista is required.
• Pentium 4 1 GHz or faster CPU, for native 64-bit operation, a 64-bit CPU is required. Multi-processor or multi-core PCs are recommended.
• The hard drive containing the Ethno 2 soundbank files must be formatted as NTFS.
• A digital audio workstation program or other program that hosts VST or RTAS instrument plug-ins. For native 64-bit plug-in operation, a 64-bit VST host application is required. As Ethno has 34 outputs (stereo main outs + 16 stereo aux outputs), the host needs to support instruments with greater than 32 outputs. Alternatively, Ethno Instrument can be used as a standalone application.
- Read More
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Motu Condition New
Other products to consider
MOTU MX4 Software Synthesizer£249.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|