Moog Minitaur Analogue Bass Synth Module (Ex-Display)
The Moog Minitaur is the latest member of the Taurus bass synth family. This is a compact, desktop format pure analogue synth dedicated to generating the huge, deep bass that the Taurus pedals are renowned for. It's beautifully simple interface makes it a joy to tweak and program and it also boasts MIDI, CV and gate and USB connectivity for integration into any setup, vintage or ultra-modern.
- 100% analogue audio signal path based on Taurus I and Taurus III synthesizers
- 2 Taurus VCOs with variable Glide amount
- Sawtooth (original Taurus) or Square waveform selection for both VCO's
- 1 MIDI-syncable triangle wave LFO for modulating VCF/VCO's
- Moog/Taurus-style Ladder Filter with VC Resonance
- Two Minimoog-style ADSR Envelope generators with the Decay and Release segments controlled by the Decay knob plus a Release On/Off switch
- CV, Gate, MIDI and USB connectivity
- Read More
The Moog Taurus has a different tonal character to the Voyager and Phatty range and this is the same for the Minitaur, it features unique oscillator and filter designs which help to generate the huge bass sound that the original Taurus was famed for. The Minitaur also adds an external input to further enhance it's feature set.
Thanks to full MIDI programmability (automation of settings is possible), plus USB and CV, Minitaur integrates into any modern or vintage setup and can be enhanced using the Moogerfooger CP251 (or indeed any of the CV outputs of the Moogerfooger range).
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Specifications No On demo in store No Brand Moog Condition Ex-display
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|