Moog MF-108M Moogerfooger Cluster Flux Chorus/Flanging Pedal (ex-display, no box)
Moog Music introduce the Moogfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux: an analogue BBD based chorus and flanger with Tap Tempo for guitar players and extensive MIDI control for keyboardists, recording and DJ's.
- The ability to sync LFO modulation effects to MIDI Clock or Tap Tempo
- The ability to control Delay Time w/ MIDI Notes for 'tuned' flanger comb-filter effects
- CV control of Delay Time, LFO Rate, Feedback, LFO Amount, Mix
- Send/Return Insert for external processing of BBD feedback loop
- Bi-polar feedback design creates Flanging effects w/ even or odd harmonic emphasis
- A Spillover mode allows for creation of interesting drones and other feedback effects
- Wide-ranging LFO Rate for very slow to audio rate modulation
- Read More
The Cluster Flux features expansive functionality combined with warm, analogue sound coming from state-of-the-art all-analogue circuitry. Musical, flexible, playable and durable, the Cluster Flux is capable of providing classic flanging, chorusing, and vibrato effects, but is also capable of a much wider range of modulated delay line effects than traditional stomp boxes in this class due to the wide range of the front panel controls, the multi-waveform LFO, as well as CV and MIDI Control.
The MF-108M Cluster Flux is more powerful than traditional chorus/flange effects, offering musicians the added modulation of multiple LFO waveforms: Sine, Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp and Random, to create many kinds of new modulated BBD Delay effects. MIDI IN allows control of Delay Time, Range, Feedback, Output Level, LFO Waveform, LFO Rate, LFO Amount and Mix. There are no other analogue chorus and flanger products available that have a sample and hold capability!
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Moog Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|