Moog CP251 Control Processor for Voyager
The award-winning Moog CP-251 Control Processor is a collection of classic modular synthesizer circuits designed by Bob Moog. It can be used in connection with one or more Moogerfooger analogue effects, the Voyager analogue synthesizer, or other voltage-controlled synthesis gear and allows you to generate, modify, combine, and distribute control voltages for creating complex sound events with patch cords. The CP-251 adds the same kind of power and versatility of the classic MOOG modular synthesizers.
- Read More
There are two kinds of signals in a modular analogue synthesizer: audio and control. As audio signals go through a system of synthesizer modules, they get shaped into the sounds that you hear. Control signals, on the other hand, correspond to the variations in the sound that are imparted by the synthesizer modules, like invisible hands that turn the knobs of the modules.
The Moog CP-251 Control Processor provides a dual waveform LFO, Noise Generator, Sample-and-Hold circuit, as well as two attenuators, a lag processor, a CV mixer and a 4-way multiple. This gives you ways to modify, mix, and distribute control voltages to product the incredible variety of sounds and effects that analogue synthesizers are famous for.
Moog CP-251 Features
• FOUR INPUT MIXER - Enables you to combine control signals to create complex effects.
• LAG PROCESSOR - Reshapes control signals by slowing down abrupt changes, used to produce glides and swoops.
• LOW FREQUENCY OSCILLATOR (LFO) - Makes periodic control signals over the range of one cycle every five seconds to 50 cycles per second. The LFO is itself voltage-controlled so you can vary its rate with an expression pedal or other control signal to create effects such as vibrato, warbles, and sirens.
• ATTENUATORS x 2 - To reduce the strength of control signals, enabling you to adjust the strength of an effect.
• FOUR-WAY MULTIPLE - Enables you to send one control signal to as many as three destinations.
• NOISE SOURCE - Provides pure noise for use as an audio or control signal.
• SAMPLE AND HOLD - Produces stepwise control signals by sampling the voltage of any signal at rate of the LFO to produce classic sample-and-hold effects. This circuit also has a second output which is a smoothed version of the stepwise output.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Moog Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|