Markbass Little Mark III Bass Guitar Amplifier Head 500 Watt
- In Stock
- 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Incredibly compact and lightweight
- Versatile Tone shaping with Vintage Loudspeaker emulation
The Little Mark III is inspired by the Little Mark II and includes a new bi-band limiter, which provides incredibly dynamic response and faster, gutsier attack than traditional limiters. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimise the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit. All this with the same compact size and weight of its famous predecessor!
Mark Bass Little Mark III Specifications
• Input: Impedance 500 K ohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
• Balanced Input (XLR): Impedance 100 K ohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
• Effect Return: Impedance 33 K ohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
• Gain: -60 dB to +23 dB range
• Master Volume
• Line Out Level
• Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
• Pre/Post EQ: Switch on rear panel
• Low: Centre frequency: 60 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• Low Mid: Centre frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High Mid: Centre frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High: Centre frequency: 5 kHz, level: ±16 dB
• VPF: (Variable Pre-shape Filter) Centre frequency 380 Hz (cut)
• VLE: (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) Frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
• Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
• Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
• Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
• Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4 inch combo, 14 inch
• Weight: 6.39 lbs / 2.9 kg
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.1 x 10.87 x 2.8 inches / 25.6 x 27.6 x 7.1 cm
• Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
• Power Requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country's voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 2pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Markbass Warranty Information: 1 Year
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time
3 years warranty for VIP members