Markbass Little Mark III 3 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head 500 Watt (ex-display)
The Little Mark III is inspired by the Little Mark II and includes a new bi-band limiter, which provides incredibly dynamic response and faster, gutsier attack than traditional limiters. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimise the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit. All this with the same compact size and weight of its famous predecessor!
- Read More
Markbass Little Mark III Specifications
• Input: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
• Balanced Input (XLR): Impedance 100 Khom, max. voltage 25 Vpp
• Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
• Gain: -60 dB to +23 dB range
• Master Volume
• Line Out Level
• Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
• Pre/Post EQ: Switch on rear panel
• Low: Centre frequency: 60 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• Low Mid: Centre frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High Mid: Centre frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High: Centre frequency: 5 kHz, level: ±16 dB
• VPF: (Variable Pre-shape Filter) Centre frequency 380 Hz (cut)
• VLE: (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) Frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
• Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
• Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
• Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
• Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4 inch combo, 14 inch
• Weight: 6.39 lbs / 2.9 kg
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.1 x 10.87 x 2.8 inches / 25.6 x 27.6 x 7.1 cm
• Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
• Power Requirement: 100/120V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz
(Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country's voltage.
Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase