Markbass Little Mark 800 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head 800 Watt
Markbass Little Mark 800 - Bass Amplifier Head
The Little Mark 800 is basically a Little Mark III with an 800W digital power amp. This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom. A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands. Its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the digital power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing, and this is further enriched by the incredible dynamic response and fast attack of our new bi-band limiter. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimise the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.
- Read More
Little Mark 800 Specifications
• Input: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
• Balanced Input (XLR): Impedance 100 Khom, max. voltage 25 Vpp
• Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
• Gain: -60 dB to +23 dB range
• Master Volume
• Line Out Level
• Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
• Pre/Post Eq: Switch on rear panel
• Low: Centre frequency: 60 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• Low Mid: Centre frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High Mid: Centre frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High: Centre frequency: 5 kHz, level: ±16 dB
• VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Centre frequency 380 Hz (cut)
• VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
• Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
• Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
• Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
• Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4 inch combo, 1/4 inch
• Weight: 6.15 lbs / 2.79 kg
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.1 x 10.87 x 2.8 inches / 25.6 x 27.6 x 7.1 cm
• Output Power: 500W RMS @ 8 ohm, 800W RMS @ 4 ohm
(Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country's voltage.
Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout)International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Markbass Condition New Amp Use Bass Amp Type Head Power 501-1000W Specifications
Other products to consider
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
Top notch amp!
I play in a three piece so the bass has to really cut through. Bags of headroom and effective EQ. A few adjustments and it was just about perfect and more importantly when the guitarist decides to go for it I am right there beside him. Does what it says on the tin! Excellent!
|Read more reviews on Feefo|