Markbass Little Mark 800 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head 800 Watt (ex-display)
Markbass Little Mark 800 - Bass Amplifier Head
The Little Mark 800 is basically a Little Mark III with an 800W digital power amp. This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom. A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands. Its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the digital power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing, and this is further enriched by the incredible dynamic response and fast attack of our new bi-band limiter. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimise the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.
- Read More
Little Mark 800 Specifications
• Input: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
• Balanced Input (XLR): Impedance 100 Khom, max. voltage 25 Vpp
• Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
• Gain: -60 dB to +23 dB range
• Master Volume
• Line Out Level
• Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
• Pre/Post Eq: Switch on rear panel
• Low: Centre frequency: 60 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• Low Mid: Centre frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High Mid: Centre frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
• High: Centre frequency: 5 kHz, level: ±16 dB
• VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Centre frequency 380 Hz (cut)
• VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
• Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
• Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
• Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
• Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4 inch combo, 1/4 inch
• Weight: 6.15 lbs / 2.79 kg
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 10.1 x 10.87 x 2.8 inches / 25.6 x 27.6 x 7.1 cm
• Output Power: 500W RMS @ 8 ohm, 800W RMS @ 4 ohm
(Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country's voltage.
Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Markbass Condition Ex-display Amp Use Bass Specifications