Mackie Reach All In One PA Speaker
The Mackie Reach™ is the ultimate all-in-one professional PA system with wireless streaming and control that delivers clear, high-fidelity sound to your entire audience and the stage.
- 720W professional PA system with ultra-wide coverage
- Mackie EarShot™ personal monitoring system allows performers to hear themselves better on stage
- Wireless streaming and control over integrated 6-channel digital mixer
- Stream music via Bluetooth® and integrate into your live mix
- All the right connections for your small band, solo act or presentation
- Loaded with professional sound tools to optimize your sound
- Read More
Mackie Reach™ is the ultimate all-in-one professional PA system that delivers clear sound to your entire audience and provides flexible built-in stage monitoring to ensure your best performance. Combined with the powerful built-in 6-channel digital mixer with complete wireless streaming and control via the Mackie Connect™ app, Reach empowers you to have the best possible sound in any situation.
Unmatched Sound Quality And Capability
Reach utilises ARC™ array technology to provide an ultra-wide 150 degrees of coverage for crystal clear sound to your entire audience even in large or wide spaces. With the built-in EarShot™ personal monitoring system, you get true stage monitoring with unmatched flexibility via side-facing high-output full range speakers to ensure you can hear yourself clearly during your performance. And with the Mackie Connect app, you get wireless control over levels, EQ, FX, monitoring and more.
No Roadies Required
With Reach, your whole band can plug in thanks to the built-in 6-channel digital mixer with complete wireless control. No more having to hook up a seperate mixer and speakers. Reach allows you to connect mics, guitars, keyboards and more and control it all right from your phone and with the EarShot personal monitoring system, you can hear yourself clearly on stage. Bring Reach to your next gig and experience your best performance ever.
Your Best Solo Performance
Reach has everything you need for your most successful solo gig, like ARC™ Array technology, which gets your carefully crafted songs to all ears with unmatched sound quality, even in those odd shaped venues with seats off to the side of the stage. And with Bluetooth® connectivity, you can stream backing tracks and dial in your mix with the Mackie Connect app without leaving the stage.
Speak With Confidence
Reach has all the tools you need to get your presentation up and running quickly and sounding great, like the Mackie Connect app, which lets you can control everything from levels and EQ to built-in FX right from the podium. Large audience? Reach is designed for maximum throw and ultra-wide coverage so everyone will hear you loud and clear all the way in the back, and with the built-in feedback destroyer, ear-piercing squeals are a thing of the past
Mackie Reach Specifications
Mackie ARC™ (Amplified Radial Curve) array technology utilizes a unique angled waveguide structure to provide 150-degrees of horizontal coverage to reach each and every audience member
• Three 1 inch dome HF compression drivers
• Dual 6.5 inch high-output mid/low drivers
Mackie EarShot™ personal monitoring system allows performers to hear themselves better on stage
• Built-in personal monitoring with separate volume control allows for maximum monitoring flexibility
• Separate speakers on each side of Reach allow for monitoring from either side of the PA
• Also great for extending side stage coverage (up to 250-degrees total horizontal coverage)
All the right connections for your small band, solo act or presentation
• 4 x XLR combo inputs for vocal mics, guitars, keyboards, etc.
• 1/8 inch aux input for connected music playback from laptop or other music playback device
• 1/4 inch headphone output and silent practice mode
• Footswitch jack for instant control over FX mute
• Link out to connect another Reach for additional power and more inputs
Loaded with professional sound tools to optimize your sound
• 16 great-sounding digital effects like vocal reverbs and delays
• 3-band EQ per channel for tonal control
• Perform fearlessly with the built-in Feedback Destroyer
• Choice of speaker modes ensures amazing sound for any application with the touch of a button
• Setup in familiar venues quickly with 3 user-definable system presets to instantly recall your settings.
• Intuitive, on-product hardware interface allows for control over most mixing features without the need for a smartphone