Mackie MR5 mk3 Active Studio Monitors (Pair)
The Mackie MR5 mk3 Studio Monitors (Pair) is a pair of 5.25 inch powered studio monitors designed to enhance your sonic experience at an every level price.
- Music-centric voicing perfect for modern mixing, monitoring and multimedia applications
- Enhanced waveguide system delivers unmatched clarity and openness. Minimised reflections and diffractions for wider sweet spot. Seamless transition from high to low frequencies for a crystal clear mix image.
- Perfectly matched amps and drivers for optimised performance
- Flexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Customisable frequency control for your studio space. Two levels of bass boost. Boost/cut control over highs
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design built to last. Acoustically optimised with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Read More
MR5 mk3 Powered Studio Monitors love music as much as you do. Subject to an intensive music-centric voicing process designed to connect you to the music, the compact and affordable MR5 mk3 monitors are specifically designed to enhance the mixing and monitoring experience in any home or project studio.
Optimising features include an enhanced waveguide system for a wider sweet spot and custom-tuned rear porting for smooth, extended bass response. Plus, MR5 mk3 monitors have customisable frequency controls so you can dial in the perfect sound for your space. Designed from start to finish for music, MR5 mk3 monitors reveal the full range and natural character that your music deserves.
Targeted at music lovers and post-production studios alike, the new MR5 mk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors have been re-voiced and re-kitted, offering unparalleled clarity and unbelievable depth for a demanding home project or post-production studio requirements.
When designing the MR5 mk3 Powered Studio Monitors, Mackie poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source. Next, they focused on acoustic optimisation with things like our minimum-diffraction waveguide that delivers unmatched clarity and an open feel that instantly connects you to the music. From perfectly optimised electronics to amps and drivers custom-matched for performance, MR5 mk3 monitors are designed for your music.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is the number one reason to get professional studio monitors. MR5 mk3 monitors are packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that MR5 mk3 monitors are revealing the full-range, natural character that your music deserves.
All studio spaces are different. As such, having the right connection types and customisable control over your acoustics is necessary. That is why MR5 mk3 monitors include acoustic controls for dialling in the specific sound needed for your space. Want more bass? Pump up the low end by up to 4 dB to feel the difference. Or, boost/cut the highs to get exactly the amount of sizzle and shimmer you desire. What is more, three types of input connectors are provided (XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA) to interface with virtually any application you may have. Your studio deserves a professional monitoring system with the flexibility and performance to up the level of your music production.
MR5 mk3 Series Powered Studio Monitors may be used in a variety of applications. Some examples include:
- Home and project studios - Music production for solo artists, small bands and DJs. Post-production edit/mix suites, recording, editing, mixdown, mastering of everything from spoken word performances to full music productions.
- A/V broadcast studios - Live broadcast/streaming of audio-only or AV content such as radio and TV. Production/Post-production focused on podcasts or other streaming audio. Voiceovers, too.
- Video post-production - Edit suites for small productions such as commercials, budget films or multimedia for internet broadcast etc.
- Home theatre and other multimedia - Music and movie playback, video game sound system, social function/party system etc.
Frequency Response (-3 dB): 57 Hz - 20 kHz
Sound Pressure Level @ 1 meter, +4 dBu into Balanced Input: 102 dB SPL @ 1m
Maximum SPL Per Pair: 108 dB SPL @ 1m
Low Frequency: 5.25 in / 133 mm hyperbolic curved cone woofer
High Frequency: Neodymium magnet driven 1 in / 25 mm silk dome tweeter
Low Frequency Power: 30 watts, 4 ohm load, 60 watts peak
High Frequency Power: 20 watts, 8 ohm load, 40 watts peak
Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB with DMOS power stage
Crossover Type: 24 dB/octave
Crossover Frequency: 3 kHz
Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 300 Hz for full output
Input Impedance: 20 k ohm, balanced bridging - 10 k ohm unbalanced
Low Frequency EQ: +2 dB/+4 dB @ 100 Hz, shelving
High Frequency EQ: +2 dB @ 3 kHz, shelving
90 watts with music, loud mix 7 watts quiescent (idle)
Physical Dimensions and Weight
Enclosure: 0.47 in / 12 mm thick MDF with 0.98 in / 25 mm MDF front panel
Dimensions (H x W x D): 286 x 197 x 276 mm / 11.3 x 7.8 x 10.9 inches
Weight: 5.5 Kgs / 12.1 lbs.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
7 Recommended Accessories
Brand Mackie Condition New Power 11-50W
|This product has no reviews yet.|