Mackie MR10s mk3 Subwoofer (Single)
The Mackie MR10s mk3 Subwoofer (Single) is a 10-inch powered studio subwoofer designed to compliment the MRmk3 series powered monitors
- 120 watts of Class A/B amplification
- 10 glass-aramid-composite woofer
- Shelf-ported for deep low end
- Rugged all-wood cabinet design that's built to last
- Vibration-absorbing rubber feet minimize undesirable resonances
- Low-profile, soft-mesh grille cloth delivers a quality studio look
- Read More
Delivery in the powerful, deep bass your music deserves, the MR10Smk3 Powered Studio Subwoofer is designed for high-output low end performance.
The low-profile enclosure is rear-ported to provide smooth, even bass that adds to the character of your music and also features vibration-absorbing rubber feet to minimise unwanted resonances.
Optimizing features include an adjustable crossover to dial in the right amount of low end for your studio, plus a polarity switch to make sure your mix is always in phase.
Adding an MS10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your studio not only delivers the added bass your music demands, it is perfectly matched to MRmk3 studio monitors to enrich your full range mix.
When designing the MR10Smk3 Powered Studio Subwoofer, Mackie poured through countless hours of music from every possible genre and source. From perfectly optimised electronics to amps and a woofer custom-matched for performance, the MR10Smk3 Powered Studio Subwoofer is designed for your music.
The ability to reveal the character of your music is the number one reason to get professional studio monitors and subwoofers. The MR10Smk3 Powered Studio Subwoofer is packed with design features to enhance this experience. From the added punch and bass extension provided by the custom-tuned ports to the rugged all-wood cabinet packed with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material, you can be confident that this subwoofer is revealing the natural, low-end character that your music deserves.
All studio spaces are different. As such, having the right connection types and customisable control over your acoustics is necessary. Adding an MR10Smk3 studio subwoofer to your system only adds to the experience. It not only delivers the chest-pounding punch critical for genres like hip-hop and dance, but also lets your mains focus on what they do best for optimum studio performance. What is more, two types of professional input connectors are provided (XLR and 1/4-inch) to interface with virtually any application you may have. Also, the variable crossover allows you to dial in the perfect amount of low end for your studio. Your studio deserves a professional monitoring system with the flexibility and performance to up the level of your music production.
An MR10Smk3 Powered Studio Subwoofer may be used in a variety of applications. Some examples include:
- Home and project studios - Music production for solo artists, small bands and DJs. Post-production edit/mix suites, recording, editing, mixdown, mastering of everything from spoken word performances to full music productions.
- A/V broadcast studios - Live broadcast/streaming of audio-only or AV content such as radio and TV. Production/Post-production focused on podcasts or other streaming audio. Voiceovers, too.
- Video post-production - Edit suites for small productions such as commercials, budget films or multimedia for internet broadcast etc.
- Home theatre and other multimedia - Music and movie playback, video game sound system, social function/party system etc.
Free Field Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 180 Hz
Sound Pressure Level @ 1 meter, +4 dBu into Balanced Input: 113 dB SPL @ 1m
Maximum SPL Per Pair: 119 dB SPL @ 1m
Low Frequency: 10 in / 254 mm hyperbolic curved cone woofer
Low Frequency Power: 120 watts, 4 load, 240 watts peak
Type: Monolithic IC, Class AB with DMOS power stage
Crossover Type: 12 dB/octave
Crossover Frequency: 40 Hz - 180 Hz (adjustable)
Sensitivity: +4 dBu at 65 Hz for full output
Input Impedance: 20 k , balanced bridging - 10 k unbalanced
250 watts with music, loud mix 13 watts quiescent (idle)
Physical Dimensions and Weight
Enclosure: 0.625 in / 15 mm thick MDF with 0.98 in / 25 mm MDF front panel
Dimensions (H x W x D): 381 x 320 x 381 mm / 15 x 12.6 x 15 inches
Weight: 12.4 Kgs / 27.3 lbs.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout) International orders over £250 are delivered FREE except for large or heavy items. Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Mackie Condition New Power 101-200W
|This product has no reviews yet.|