Mackie HR824mk2 active studio monitor (each)
Mackie redefined studio monitors in the 90's with the renowned HR824 Active Monitors and now they've done it again with the HR824mk2. These stunning monitors offer better sound quality than ever with excellent, accurate bass extension, defined mids and sweet highs.
- High resolution Active studio reference monitor
- 8.75-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer with a 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimised Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps - 150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Passive radiator provides tight, articulate bass extension down to 35Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Read More
The HR824mk2's surpass the legendary performance of Mackie's classic HRs to deliver even better sound quality, in a stunning new package. The precisely engineered contours of the cast aluminium Zero Edge Baffle™ minimise diffraction for a crystal clear image of your mix and control sound waves so you get detailed lows, full, articulate mids and shimmering highs—whether you're on axis or off. Working in concert with the baffle's contours, the unique passive radiator design delivers astonishing bass extension that's super-tight and always distortion-free. Wide, even dispersion of all frequencies, as well as incredible depth of field, allow you to accurately hear your mix, transforming your studio's sweet spot into a full-on sweet zone. And the high-gloss piano black wood cabinet not only looks hot, but adds just enough warmth so your sound is true, not sterile.
Mackie HR824mk2's were created with High Definition audio in mind—with such unbelievable sound quality, there's little wonder why the HRmk2 Series was approved for THX pm3 compliance on its initial trial. THX pm3 Certification means that the HR824mk2's have met the stringent standards set by THX Ltd.for outstanding performance and that these monitors can be used with confidence by anyone seeking THX Certification for their studio, or striving to maintain THX standards.