Mackie DLM12 Compact Active PA Speaker (Single)
The Mackie DLM12 offers staggering power and sound quality in an ultra-compact and lightweight package. This portable speaker uses Mackie's TruSource technology to deliver clearand detailed sound with consistent dispersion. There's an on-board digital mixer with EQ and FX and memort settings to round off this impressive package.
- 2000W power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- 12 inch LF woofer / 1.75 inch HF compression driver TruSource™ Technology
- DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- Innovative ultra-compact design
- Flexible mounting options
- Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- Read More
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM12 is Mackie TruSource™ Technology. It's a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. This full-range model features the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range.
Staggering amount of power
The key to achieving the amazing sound you desire from such a compact loudspeaker is simple. You need tons of pure, raw power. The DLM12 features a staggering 2000 watts of power.
The powerful Class-D amplifiers are ultra-efficient with optimum heat dispersion and ample protection circuitry to keep things running smoothly night after night. DLM12 delivers maximum power in a minimal space with plenty of headroom to crank it up.
DL2 Digital Mixer
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, the DLM12 features a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications.
• Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
• Two highly-versatile input channels with FX, Independent channel level and 3-band EQ
• 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
• Unmatched system control for professional applications
• Multi-band feedback destroyer
• Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
• Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
• Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
Built with application flexibility in mind, the DLM12's can be utilised in many different ways. Of course, standard tripod and pole-mounting atop a sub is no issue. There are also flown and wall-mounting options for installs demanding an ultra-compact, but powerful sound solution. Mackie makes a number of accessories that simplify any setup.
Mackie DLM12 Specifications
Dimensions: 403 x 389 x 363 mm / 15.9 x 15.3 x 14.3 inches
Weight: 14.1 Kgs / 31 lbs
Frequency response: 38Hz - 20kHz (-10dB)
Max SPL Peak: 128dB @ 1m