* SPECIAL OFFER * Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixing Console and AKG D5 Dynamic Microphone Bundle
The Mackie DL1608™ redefines live mixing by combining the proven power of a full-featured digital mixer with the unmatched ease and mobility of an iPad.® With 16 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps and the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, you have unparalleled sound quality. Seamless wired to wireless iPad control means you can mix from anywhere in the venue giving you the freedom to control not only the mix, but also powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and more.
- Small format 16 channel mixer with remote iPad control
- 16 studio quality Onyx pre-amps onboard
- Vast amounts of DSP onboard supporting EQ, dynamics and effects on every channel
- Mix from anywhere in the venue via Wi-Fi
- Multiple iPad support, so band members can adjust their own monitor mix
- Channel presets for quick and easy setup
- FREE AKG D5 Stage Mic included
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 1 x Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixing Console (requires iPad, not included)
• 1 x AKG D5 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Mackie DL1608 Digital Mixing Console (requires iPad)
With the Mackie DL1608's seamless wired to wireless mixing capabilities, you can mix in real time from anywhere in the venue on your iPad®*. The bar, the bathroom, the back closet. Instantly adjust mix functions from tuning front of house trouble spots to ringing out stage monitors.
* An additional Wi-Fi router is required and must be connected to the DL1608. The iPad must be within range of the Wi-Fi router to enable wireless mixing functionality. Wi-Fi router not included.
Control The Mix From Your iPad
Designed specifically for the iPad, the DL1608's Master Fader™ app brings groundbreaking DAW mixing features and functionality to the live environment. With this intuitive breakthrough app, you can create mix snapshots, channel presets and even record stereo tracks straight to your iPad. Plus, with 'Grow and Glow' giving you visual indication of the function you're controlling, you can be confident that you're always in control.
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
By combining 16 of Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps with the performance of 24bit Cirrus Logic® AD/DA converters, the DL1608 delivers unparalleled sound quality. Add to that eight balanced outputs, 12 XLR and four combo mic/line inputs and you have a mixer that not only provides incredible dynamic range, fidelity and transparency, but also great versatility and outstanding value.
Tons of Built-in Processing
The DL1608 is loaded with a choice of powerful plug-ins on every channel, so you won't need to set up additional racks of outboard gear. With just the touch of a finger, you have total control over 4-band EQ, compression and gate plug-ins. You can also sweeten your sound with a full-featured reverb and tap delay or adjust your mix to the room with the 31-band graphic EQ and limiter on the main and aux outs.
The Mackie DL1608 allows you to recall mix functions with just the touch of a finger. With Total Snapshot Recall (Mic pre-amp gains are not recallable), you can now easily save and access sound check settings for multiple bands, complex song mixes, previous mixes from challenging venues, recall scenes for theatre productions and more. You can even pre-set the mixing board and be ready to go the moment you arrive.
Quickly set up a new mix with the DL1608's Channel Presets. With simple touch screen control, you can immediately assign a factory, or your own custom channel, preset for kick drum, bass, guitar, keyboard and more to any channel you choose. And when you've made the perfect settings, easily save them for later use and share them with your friends.
Multiple iPad Support
Supporting up to 10 iPads simultaneously, the Mackie DL1608 allows multiple engineers to control the mix. This also gives band members the ability to adjust their own monitors. Now, the band can dial in the mix they want to hear in real time right on stage.
Stereo Recording Made Easy
The Mackie DL1608 lets you to record your mix from the L/R stereo outputs directly to your iPad, allowing you to upload it to your favourite application and share it with others.
Integrate Music From Any App
Whether you want to play pre-show music or add a Garage Band track to your live mix, with the Mackie DL1608 you can bring in stereo audio from any iPad application. Best of all, with the pre-assigned iPad channel, you can do it without using up one of the mixers 16 channels. (iPad must be docked for this functionality).
Put the Sharpie® away and use your iPad camera to snap quick pics of the band members or their gear for customised channel ID's. Face it, that's pretty cool.
Forward Looking Design
The sleek and low profile 16-channel Mackie DL1608 is rooted in design innovation. Its powerfully small format destroys the industry's notion that 'bigger is better' by allowing modern technology to eliminate the need for bulky boards and racks of gear.
The DL1608 is big on security. The PadLock™ feature locks down your iPad for permanent installs, while the Kensington lock—the industry standard in protecting technological equipment—secures the mixer to guard it from theft.
AKG D5 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
AKG D5 Specifications
• Polar pattern: Supercardioid
• Frequency range 70 Hz to 20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
• Max. SPL: 147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
• Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
• Impedance: <= 600 ohms
• Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Finish: Matte grayish blue
• Dimensions: 185.2 mm (7.3 in.)(L) x diameter: 51 mm (2 in.)
• Net weight: 340 g (12 oz.)
• Shipping weight: 655 g (1.45 lbs.)
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
3 Recommended Accessories
Brand Mackie Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|